Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year! News from the DSpot Redeux!


I'm back from a holiday vacation! Haven't been blogging for awhile, but I have been working on new posts and a brand new design for this blog! I'll be changing the service that hosts this blog, and I am sure you'll love the new design!

There's a lot happening here in Detroit, in the United States, and around the world; plus I will be adding one more post per week...I'll be posting Monday through Saturday!

There will also be more political postings during the week as current events dictate; so on some days there will often be more than one or two postings! Wow, I'm excited!

I appreciate your support during 2008: my first year blogging.

I certainly hope that you will continue to support me and leave those comments!

Thanks! Pam

1 comment:

  1. Happy New year..

    Nice photo...wonderful thoughts....


    Thanks for sharing...


    ___________________
    Andrew
    Entertainment at one stop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Your email address will not be shown or shared!
Due to overwhelming spam comments, this comment forum will now be moderated. No more "anonymous" comments will be allowed.