Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Redeux News: The "D" Spot Redeux is coming back!

Those of you who know me know that I am constantly researching different software apps to find the ones that work best for me. Different apps work best for me at different times; so don't be surprised when I change yet again!

After a few months' absence, my Detroit-focused blog, The "D" Spot Redeux, is coming back. I have found a way to more quickly and easily post to it from Posterous. The best thing is, the posting will also publish to my original D Spot Redeux blog at Blogger where the archives of two years of posts are located.

I was going to move this blog to the WordPress platform, but I already have three blogs of my own over there (including my revamped business website), plus the blogs I manage for clients. I think that I will keep things a little simpler for "D" Spot Redeux. But your favorite Detroit-related post themes will return.

Let me know what you think.

Posted via web from The DSpot Redeux Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your email address will not be shown or shared!
Due to overwhelming spam comments, this comment forum will now be moderated. No more "anonymous" comments will be allowed.