Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Blog Design!

Hello to everyone! As you can see, I now have a new blog design! How do you like it? I will still be updating this design but I wanted to get back to posting regularly as I have missed you all!

A lot sure has happened since January, both in Detroit and in the nation and the world!

On this blog, one big change you will see is that I will have more frequent posts in addition to my regular daily and weekly posting schedule.

I am sure that you will like the new format; leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. Rev. Joyce Irvin HarrisApril 15, 2009 at 12:08 AM

    Pam, you were definitely missed. Glad to have you back! The new masthead is sharp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Your email address will not be shown or shared!
Due to overwhelming spam comments, this comment forum will now be moderated. No more "anonymous" comments will be allowed.