Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Detroit's Fabulous Fountains

Fountains--have you seen the fantastic fountains in Detroit lately? Before summer slips away and the skies start to turn gray (hey, that rhymes!), take some time to revel in the beauty of Detroit's outdoor fountains...

 
The Scott Memorial Fountain at Belle Isle
  
The Fountain at Grand Circus Park
  
The Woodward Fountain at Campus Martius
  
The Atrium Waterfall at Compuware HQ

The Dodge Fountain at Hart Plaza
I know I missed the Atrium Waterfall at the International Center; as soon as I get a picture, I'll add it to this post.  Did I miss any others?  Please let me know in the "Comments" Section...


Shameless Plug: please read my husband's blog The "D" Spot...


If you enjoyed this post, please share it and subscribe to updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your email address will not be shown or shared!
Due to overwhelming spam comments, this comment forum will now be moderated. No more "anonymous" comments will be allowed.