Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thank You Model D Media!

On June 30 2008, I officially started this blog focusing on the positive side of Detroit while being realistic about the problems we face every day. I am thoroughly enjoying being a Detroit blogger, posting 5 - 7 times per week; but I am understandably still "new" to the blogosphere.

This week, however, my post about "Golfing in Detroit" was picked up and linked by one of the most well-known blogs in and about Detroit! The Model D Media Blog concentrates each week on Detroit neighborhoods, businesses making news, things to see and places to go, etc. Make sure to check it out!

I am very honored to be noticed by Model D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your email address will not be shown or shared!
Due to overwhelming spam comments, this comment forum will now be moderated. No more "anonymous" comments will be allowed.